qTop R410 LTE AMC Shield is the easiest way to bring the cellular wireless to your Arduino MKR Compatible board DIY IOT project. u-blox LTE-M and NB-IoT SARA-R410M-02B module based qTop shields to be used together with popular Arduino MKR Compatible IOT boards to build various DIY IOT projects.
- LTE-M and NB-IoT multi-regional use u-blox SARA-R410M-02B module based shield;
- Reliable and Optimized Power Management: Integrated High Efficiency Single Inductor Buck-Boost TPS63020 Converter;
- Flexible and compatible interface: All modem UARTs pins are accessible through PCB jumpers and 3,3V translators;
- Flexible antenna options: Two built-in u.FL connectors for Cellular and GNSS antennas to be connected;
- Shield identification feature: Device ID EEPROM chip integrated allows to keep Shield info, version and unique ID of the product;
- Sensor Add-On capability: Built in qJam connector gives opportunity to bring to the system any qJam family device;
- Popular IOT board compatibility: pin-to-pin compatible with popular Arduino MKR IOT boards;
- Shock & Vibration resistant SIM Card Holder: World’s smallest hinged nano-SIM Card holder integrated.
Datasheet: coming soon...
Schematic: coming soon...
ThingsBoard Demo: coming soon...