qTop BG96 LTE GNSS AFC/AMC Shields are the easiest way to bring the cellular wireless and GNSS location functionality to your Arduino MKR Compatible board DIY IOT project. BG96 Quectel LTE and GNSS modules based qTop shields to be used together with popular Arduino MKR Compatible IOT boards to build various DIY IOT projects.
- LTE Cellular and GNSS Navigation all-in-one: Multi-mode LPWA and GNSS Quectel BG96 module based shield;
- Reliable and Optimized Power Management: Integrated High Efficiency Single Inductor Buck-Boost TPS63020 Converter;
- Flexible and compatible interface: All modem UARTs pins are accessible through PCB jumpers and 3,3V translators;
- Flexible antenna options: Two built-in u.FL connectors for Cellular and GNSS antennas to be connected;
- Shield identification feature: Device ID EEPROM chip integrated allows to keep Shield info, version and unique ID of the product;
- Sensor Add-On capability: Built in qJam connector gives opportunity to bring to the system any qJam family device;
- Popular IOT board compatibility: pin-to-pin compatible with popular Arduino MKR IOT boards;
- Shock & Vibration resistant SIM Card Holder: World’s smallest hinged nano-SIM Card holder integrated.
ThingsBoard Demo: https://github.com/iotbotscom/qTop_BG9x_AxC_ThingsBoard
More info is coming...