qTop LoRa RN2483 AMC Shield is the easiest way to bring the LoRa wireless to your Arduino MKR Compatible board DIY IOT project. Low-Power Long Range LoRa Technology Transceiver Microchip RN2483 module based qTop shields to be used together with popular Arduino MKR Compatible IOT boards to build various DIY IOT projects.
- Compliant with the LoRaWAN Class A protocol specifications Low-Power Long Range Transceiver Operating in the 433 MHz and 868 MHz Frequency Bands Microchip RN2483 module based shield;
- Optimized Power Management: Integrated Power On/Off Control;
- Flexible and compatible interface: All module UARTs pins are accessible through PCB jumpers;
- Flexible antenna options: Two built-in u.FL connectors for LoRa antennas to be connected;
- Shield identification feature: Device ID EEPROM chip integrated allows to keep Shield info, version and unique ID of the product;
- Sensor Add-On capability: Built in qJam connector gives opportunity to bring to the system any qJam family device;
- Popular IOT board compatibility: pin-to-pin compatible with popular Arduino MKR IOT boards.
Datasheet: coming soon...
Schematic: coming soon...
ThingsBoard Demo: coming soon...