qTop GNSS Patch Antenna AMC Shield is the easiest way to bring GNSS Location feature to your Arduino MKR Compatible board DIY IOT project. Low power Multi-GNSS engine Quectel L76-L module based qTop shields to be used together with popular Arduino MKR Compatible IOT boards to build various DIY IOT projects.
- Ultra-low power & enhanced performance Quectel L76-L module based shield;
- Optimized Power Management: Integrated Power On/Off Control;
- Flexible and compatible interface: All module UARTs and control pins are accessible through PCB jumpers;
- Internal antenna option: Integrated High Quality 25mm x 25mm x 4.0mm Patch Antenna;
- Backup Battery Feature: Built-In Real Time Clock CR1220 Battery Holder;
- Popular IOT board compatibility: pin-to-pin compatible with popular Arduino MKR IOT boards.
Datasheet: coming soon...
Schematic: qTop L76L GNSS AMC Shield Schematic