qTop Local Conditions Sensor AFC Shield is the easiest way to bring Local Temperature, Humidity, Illuminance and Air Quality data to your Adafruit Feather Compatible board DIY IOT project. Built-in Temperature, Humidity, Illuminance and Air Quality sensors with two additional qJam slots qTop shields to be used together with popular Adafruit Feather Compatible IOT boards to build various DIY IOT projects.
- Whole Local Conditions data picture to be collected: Built-in Temperature, Humidity, Illuminance and Air Quality sensors;
- Alert Indication option: Built-in Red LED connected to GPIO through PCB bridge;
- Optimized Power Management: Integrated Power On/Off Control;
- Shield identification feature: Device ID EEPROM chip integrated allows to keep Shield info, version and unique ID of the product;
- Sensor Add-On capability: Two built in qJam connectors give opportunity to bring to the system number of qJam family devices;
- Popular IOT board compatibility: pin-to-pin compatible with popular Adafruit Feather IOT boards.
Datasheet: coming soon...
Schematic: coming soon...
ThingsBoard Demo: coming soon...