qTop GNSS External Antenna AFC Shield is the easiest way to bring GNSS Location feature to your Adafruit Feather Compatible board DIY IOT project. Low power Multi-GNSS engine Quectel L76 module based qTop shields to be used together with popular Adafruit Feather Compatible IOT boards to build various DIY IOT projects.
- Ultra-low power & enhanced performance Quectel L76 module based shield;
- Optimized Power Management: Integrated Power On/Off Control;
- Flexible and compatible interface: All module UARTs and control pins are accessible through PCB jumpers;
- External antenna option: Integrated Built-in u.FL connector for External antenna to be connected;
- Backup Battery Feature: Built-In Real Time Clock CR1220 Battery Holder;
- Popular IOT board compatibility: pin-to-pin compatible with popular Arduino MKR IOT boards.
Datasheet: coming soon...
Schematic: qTop L76 GNSS AFC Shield Schematic