qTop LoRa RAK4600 AMC Shield is the easiest way to bring the LoRa wireless to your Arduino MKR Compatible board DIY IOT project. Low-Power Long Range LoRa Technology Transceiver RAK Wireless RAK4600 module based qTop shields to be used together with popular Arduino MKR Compatible IOT boards to build various DIY IOT projects.
- Compliant with the LoRaWAN 1.0.2 specifications;
- BLE interface available: nRF52832 MCU and an SX1276 LoRa chip based module;
- Optimized Power Management: Integrated Power On/Off Control and Ultra-Low Power Consumption Core;
- Flexible and compatible interface: All module UART pins are accessible through PCB jumpers;
- Shield identification feature: Device ID EEPROM chip integrated allows to keep Shield info, version and unique ID of the product;
- Sensor Add-On capability: Built in qJam connector gives opportunity to bring to the system any qJam family device;
- Popular IOT board compatibility: pin-to-pin compatible with popular Arduino MKR IOT boards.
Datasheet: coming soon...
Schematic: coming soon...
ThingsBoard Demo: coming soon...