qTop LoRa RAK3172 AMC Shield is the easiest way to bring the LoRa wireless to your Arduino MKR Compatible board DIY IOT project. Low-Power Long Range LoRa Technology Transceiver RAK Wireless RAK3172 module based qTop shields to be used together with popular Arduino MKR Compatible IOT boards to build various DIY IOT projects.
- Compliant with Class A, B and C of LoRaWAN 1.0.3 specifications;
- Optimized Power Management: Integrated Power On/Off Control and Ultra-Low Power Consumption Core (STM32WLE5CC);
- Flexible and compatible interface: All module UARTs pins are accessible through PCB jumpers;
- Shield identification feature: Device ID EEPROM chip integrated allows to keep Shield info, version and unique ID of the product;
- Sensor Add-On capability: Built in qJam connector gives opportunity to bring to the system any qJam family device;
- Debug / FW Upgrade ready: Built in 10-pin ARM SWD connector for module FW update and custom FW debugging;
- Popular IOT board compatibility: pin-to-pin compatible with popular Adafruit Feather IOT boards.
Datasheet: coming soon...
Schematic: coming soon...
ThingsBoard Demo: coming soon...